The Moral Maze (what would you do if...)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
too late for what
Dishing out it would seem .

Too late - you've already been identified as someone who needs what needs to be dished out dished out.

ahh i do apologise, i didnt realize it was you who decided who needs to have what needs to be dished out, dished out, how ironic since you seem to disagree with dishing it out in the first instance
Dishing out it would seem .

mrs roadrash dished out some lovely braised lambs liver for tea.. i wasnt too late for that:hungry:

surfdude

Veteran
looks like a lot of people on here will be joining the camera man in prison if he is doing something wrong . i would just go over and ask him what is doing taking photos of young children without permission of the parents and point out that it is probably not the best thing to do . i would also call the police

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
looks like a lot of people on here will be joining the camera man in prison if he is doing something wrong . i would just go over and ask him what is doing taking photos of young children without permission of the parents and point out that it is probably not the best thing to do . i would also call the police
Purely from a legal point of view, you do all realise that taking photos in a public place is not actually illegal yet......no matter what the subject is......

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
ahh i do apologise, i didnt realize it was you who decided who needs to have what needs to be dished out, dished out, how ironic since you seem to disagree with dishing it out in the first instance
Your irony meter may need slight adjustment :-)

Top Bottom