The most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobg

Über Member
Some years ago I was very keen to get a piano. When the father of a very god friend died, his mother offered one to me providing I would make good use of it. About 3 years went by and I failed to learn and my kids gave up so I sold it. The very good friend who I hadn't seen for ages came round one day and asked me how I was getting on with his dead fathers piano. Having a really crap memory I just blurted out " oh yeah that, I got a really good price for it... I still feel bad just thinking about it.:blush:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tetedelacourse said:
Oh that reminds me Colin - my mother-in-law lent us an airbed whilst we were awaiting a new bed. Through a strange quirk of fate, we ended up handing back the airbed in a plastic bag, which along with said airbed, contained a vibrator. That wasn't good.
Did you ever ask for it back :biggrin:?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I had a bet with a mate of mine that involved me running naked around a bmx track (fortunately no-one else was there) whilst he shot at me with his air pistol. He missed (thankfully) and I made it round.

He's never paid me the fiver to this day. Git. :smile:

...and I still can't remember exactly what the bet was, or the real point of it... but it seemed like a laugh at the time.

louise

I was away in Malta and it was my last night so I had a little bit too much drink the next day I boards the plane home has my meal and settles down for my three hour flight.

Then I got hit by the most excruiating wave of pain from my arthritis, a split second later I relised that my pain killers are in my suitcase in the hold and we are 36000ft up.

Gets off the plane at Gatwick and jumps on the connecting bus to Heathrow by this point the point the pain was making me feel physically sick. I shot to the loo, the loo was blocked. So I turned to the sink that was blocked too, too late I threw up and quite literally filled the sink, I was so embarrassed when people walked to the loo knowing what faced them in that loo.
xx(xx(:headshake:
I did the same in Barcelona as well in are appartment, tried all ways to clear it so sheepishly told the manager that I was brushing my teeth when it just happened to block

Maz

Guru
Nicensleazy said:
Shagging the old next door neighbours wife..........
Class! How did you ever get into that situation? Was her fella a long distance lorry driver or summat?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
....And today, I'm going to do the same at the West Midlands Lapland....:biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
Oh heck!

Set fire to the Commanding Officers' best mess dress while he wearing in it. That got me an invite to his office, first thing on the Monday morning and coffee was not offered.

Glided a loaded tank transporter into someone’s living room whilst on tour in Germany, brake failure, not my fault, Guv, honest

Got caught with the CO's eldest daughter, by the CO.
Got caught with the CO's younger daughter by the eldest daughter. (both over 18 years old I hasten to add) Strange I got a short notice posting to the desert after that.

Got kidnapped by the Navy on the Falkland Islands and spent 3 days at sea in a submarine, well we did have their flag so I supposed there was some justification. Different CO, he extended my tour (aka ''stagging on') on the Islands by 28 days as punishment not for ‘borrowing’ the flag for allowing myself to be kidnapped. Harsh, just too harsh.

There are more but I think of these as some of my most memorable contributions to military life

simonali

Guru
I once got completely pissed on a first date. I went round the girl's house the next day to apologise and projectile womited all over their front room carpet!

Abitrary

Most embarrassing thing recently was in the bar on a ferry to the isle of wight, and some fit bird was sitting on the bench next to the windows, so I thought I'd nonchantly amble up and lean against the window next to her, and enigmaticaly look out to sea.

I didn't notice the angled bit on top of the window was open though and smacked my head against it, spilling my pint all down my jeans.

Top Bottom