The most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not had this thread for a while.

Tried to climb in to bed naked with my girlfriend's father the first night I slept over. I was very ... very drunk.

He never did take me seriously after that.

Melvil

mickle said:
Not had this thread for a while.

Tried to climb in to bed naked with my girlfriend's father the first night I slept over. I was very ... very drunk.

He never did take me seriously after that.

Or maybe he did! :wacko:

I've had some howlers like that in the past. None that I could repeat, though, shame :wacko::blush:

Perhaps pathetically losing on a live TV game show with all my friends and relations watching comes close...

PaulB

Legendary Member
I had what I thought was a "gassy bottom" and was popping out little "gas" bubbles all one long afternoon. It shouldn't have been much of a problem as I was alone in my car at the time driving back from Sheffield. It would have remained this way had I not agreed to meet a female colleague from work to hand over some business related stuff.

We met in the car park of a pub mid-way between our two homes and she wandered over to my car and opened the door about to get in but suddenly and surprisingly changed her mind.

We concluded the hand-over with me having to get out of the car and it was when I had to get back in I noticed the abysmal and frankly sickening Dame Judy Dench from within the vehicle that I had become used to during the afternoon.

Later inspection at home revealed the "gas bubbles" I'd been innocently lashing out to be a frothy, mousse of dung that I have no explaination as to the cause of. I'd pappered the bottom of my kecks together with the car seat with this fine film of shite and this had produced an eye-wateringly evil gas that would have been in contravention of the Geneva Convention had it been used against enemy forces in the event of warfare.

Embarrassing as it was, I often wonder about the culinary circumstances that produced this digestive rarity that I have yet to manage to recreate.

Melvil

spandex said:
All ? the best ones?

I think I told about this before. The TV show was a mixture of wordplay and primary school level general knowledge questions. Firstly I had to lie about my occupation, to the amusement of everybody in the studio. Secondly, they had to apply thick layers of slap onto my bonce at every advert break because the studio lights were shining off my thinning pate and thirdly I was up against a dwarf with an attention deficit problem and questionable bodily hygiene.

The dwarf won.

My GF has a video copy of the show stashed away that she uses as ammunition in case I ever stray from her concept of the straight and narrow and also as the ultimate in humiliation should that be necessary!

PaulB

Legendary Member
Melvil said:
I think I told about this before. The TV show was a mixture of wordplay and primary school level general knowledge questions. Firstly I had to lie about my occupation, to the amusement of everybody in the studio. Secondly, they had to apply thick layers of slap onto my bonce at every advert break because the studio lights were shining off my thinning pate and thirdly I was up against a dwarf with an attention deficit problem and questionable bodily hygiene.

The dwarf won.

My GF has a video copy of the show stashed away that she uses as ammunition in case I ever stray from her concept of the straight and narrow and also as the ultimate in humiliation should that be necessary!

Was it "How many hats"?

colly

Re member eR
My most embarrassing moment I think was asking a lady when her baby was due. She wasn't pregnant. Oh dear .

louise

At work one day

Door bell rings

I answer said door bell

Man says "I have come to see Micheal Wave"

I says "no one here by that name"

Man say "no definately sent here" Shows me slip with my works address on

I says " I am sorry but their is know here by the name of Micheal Wave, maybe you need the day hospital next door?"

Man say "no, no I have come to fix your microwave!!

:biggrin::blush::smile:

This one is not mine but happened a work

Door bell rings

Student Nurse answers

Ask name of person whose as the door

"Katy McGuiness" came the reply

Student Nurse replies without giving the person a chance "Hang on I'll see if I can let you in" Shuts door in persons face

Finds staff member "there's a Katy McGuiness at the door, can I let her in"

"Yes" comes a reply

"She's our manager"!

red_tom

Picture the scene. I'm working on the door of the student union when I was at University. It was the beginning of term and a large group of nurses bundle into the building.

"Student cards" I ask them.

"We haven't got any cards" they chant back to me in unison.

"Haven't got any cards eh?" I say waggishly. And pointing to one of them who has a cardigan over her shoulders. "She hasn't even got any arms!"

"I've got half an arm" she replies, pulling back the cardigan to show me her stump.

:smile: :biggrin:

Twiggy

nothing anyone will ever find out about*
*as long as they keep safesearch switched on

Seriously though, most embarrassing thing I've done would be screwing up a turning on my bike, went straight when I wasn't really allowed.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yep... I've done the old "When's the baby due?" bit as well. Easily done nowadays with so many fat slappers around.

Top Bottom