The most suitable over trousers for commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
:biggrin: do they still swish like a shellsuit?

My boss once told me I wouldn't have much chance of sneaking up on someone wearing them after he heard me walking down the corridor shortly after I arrived at work ;)

adam23

i got some light weight callaway gold ones and they are great, windproof top and and bottoms and they go over the shoes just enough.
being crap at golf and wasting my money on fancy stuff didnt pay off until i bought a bike lol

potsy

Rambler
i got some light weight callaway gold ones and they are great, windproof top and and bottoms and they go over the shoes just enough.
being crap at golf and wasting my money on fancy stuff didnt pay off until i bought a bike lol

When I 1st got into cycling last year that's what I did too adam,used all my golf gear like overtrousers,water-proof jacket etc,trouble is they are just not designed for cycling,pants were too short and too wide at the bottoms with no adjustment.Jackets were too heavy,with pockets at front which is not where you need them when on a bike.
Good for starters but you're much better off buying the right kit.

- Baz -

Ron hill bikesters. :thumbsup:
+1. Excellent kit, but you may have to hunt a bit for them. The Ronhill tracksters are pretty much identical, apart from a higher cut back on the bikester and may be easier to find. The DXB ones are water resistant, too (but not waterproof). Dry in an hour, though.

OP
OP
K

knonist

+1. Excellent kit, but you may have to hunt a bit for them. The Ronhill tracksters are pretty much identical, apart from a higher cut back on the bikester and may be easier to find. The DXB ones are water resistant, too (but not waterproof). Dry in an hour, though.

even for the event stuff?

Top Bottom