The most unusual and individual cycle shirts???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
I've read that the foska stuff is a bit bloody warm

they look cracking on their website but they look a bit shoot when people are wearing them

and they ain't cheap

welcome mondobongo, thanks for correcting my wild and lazy guess at their name, I'm going to grab one or two of their cheaper items I think, to see

Tynan

Veteran
Some unusual and plain mad stuff here, and the dollar rate makes them fairly reasonable, loads of yank stuff but plenty of regular stuff too

ratfink.jpg

cataluna.jpg

olympia.jpg

cyclesbrilliant.jpg

maurin.jpg

suze.jpg

bonecollector.jpg

http://www.ecyclingstore.com

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Tynan said:
I've read that the foska stuff is a bit bloody warm
The training jackets are very warm indeed - when the thermometer is around 4°C is the right time to throw one on over a short sleeve jersey, I reckon.
they look cracking on their website but they look a bit shoot when people are wearing them
Well, modesty forbids me from saying otherwise too strongly, but my foska kit is easily the best stuff I own - worth the money for the odd special jersey, I reckon...

I'm going to grab one or two of their cheaper items I think, to see

FWIW, I've used them before (bought a technical T from them). As i recall, good service (prompt delivery, good packing) and nice people - their grading is honest too.

wafflycat

Noodley

I was asked to look into designs/etc for my club and have been quite surprised by how few orders one requires for a "production run" of shirts.

15 shirts - so "any" design with 15 confirmed orders is possible.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Noodley said:
The company who do the "tunnocks" (mentioned previously) will do a custom job for £32 plus VAT for 15.

I do vaguely remember that it was a thread similar to this one that started off the whole CC jersey thing and look how that ended...;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Won a shirt on Ebay the other day with Tynan's Convicts of the Road, very distinctive and a really good price arrived day after the auction finished was exactly as described very impressed.

Top Bottom