1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most unusual and individual cycle shirts???

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 17 Feb 2008.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

Apart from our very own CC shirt, which will be here soon, what other cool and unique shirts are there out there?

I am looking for something different, eye catching (but NOT a team kit)...and prefferably something that makes a statment and/or is a conversation starter, doesnt make me look like a pratt and is going to keep me visable on the road.

oh yes and it needs to be cheap:biggrin:

2. simonali

simonali Über Member

Was gonna suggest Foska 'til the last bit!

3. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

4. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Good range of cool and unique jerseys here.
    Road Jerseys from page 2 onward with the Primal Wear starting from halfway down page 3. Some nice stuff and some bad stuff unfortunately no Chelski design. This is rather nice if you like a wee dram of the Islay Magic.
    Quality and individualism don't come cheap though.

5. Brock

Brock Senior Member

6. walker

walker New Member

there used to be a company along the lines of Primal wear, that did things like pictures of Battersea Power station on the Jersey, I can't remember the name but I saw them at the cycle show a couple of years ago

7. Haitch

Haitch Flim Flormally

Dutch biking magazine Fiets is offering personalised shirts. You can insert your own name (or any other combination of up to 14 characters) on one of six designs .

8. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Prendas always have a good range of retro style cycling jerseys, most of which are quite cheap. They're team kits, but have far more cache, by virtue of being retro chic.

9. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

there's a company on ebay that sell vintage shirts, they're generally very lurid but there's some nice plain very retro ones that are rather smart, some of them are sub £10

street warriors or something like that they call themselves

10. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

i love my z-team kit, pop art in lycra, with the added bonus that you're not advertising anything that is readily available (not sure the sponsor even exists anymore).

11. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Also, I very much like my Campagnolo jersey: quite a classic design that looks retro, but is brand new. Although the fit's a bit snug.

12. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

13. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

I think the Crash Test Dummy ones are very suited to the commute, although do like the look of the Primal ones......

14. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

ooh I like those rock shirtz...e the specially Zepplin ones and the AC/DC yellow one....not cheap though...but then again ...

15. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

I love the Foska stuff - I've a Lion of Flanders shirt (won their monthly mailing list draw) a Marmite one, and the "Bones" training jacket. All top quality stuff with a really nice fit - if they'd had the Crash Dummy jacket in when I bought my "Bones" I'd have had one of them too...

Incidentally, BTFB, some of these would get you noticed if you're wearing a helmet on your journey...