The most unusual and individual cycle shirts???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Apart from our very own CC shirt, which will be here soon, what other cool and unique shirts are there out there?

I am looking for something different, eye catching (but NOT a team kit)...and prefferably something that makes a statment and/or is a conversation starter, doesnt make me look like a pratt and is going to keep me visable on the road.

oh yes and it needs to be cheap:biggrin:

simonali

Guru
Was gonna suggest Foska 'til the last bit!

mondobongo

Über Member
Good range of cool and unique jerseys here.
Road Jerseys from page 2 onward with the Primal Wear starting from halfway down page 3. Some nice stuff and some bad stuff unfortunately no Chelski design. This is rather nice if you like a wee dram of the Islay Magic.
Quality and individualism don't come cheap though.

walker

there used to be a company along the lines of Primal wear, that did things like pictures of Battersea Power station on the Jersey, I can't remember the name but I saw them at the cycle show a couple of years ago

SamNichols

Prendas always have a good range of retro style cycling jerseys, most of which are quite cheap. They're team kits, but have far more cache, by virtue of being retro chic.

Tynan

Veteran
there's a company on ebay that sell vintage shirts, they're generally very lurid but there's some nice plain very retro ones that are rather smart, some of them are sub £10

street warriors or something like that they call themselves

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

ooh I like those rock shirtz...e the specially Zepplin ones and the AC/DC yellow one....not cheap though...but then again ...

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
fossyant said:
I think the Crash Test Dummy ones are very suited to the commute, although do like the look of the Primal ones......

I love the Foska stuff - I've a Lion of Flanders shirt (won their monthly mailing list draw) a Marmite one, and the "Bones" training jacket. All top quality stuff with a really nice fit - if they'd had the Crash Dummy jacket in when I bought my "Bones" I'd have had one of them too...

Incidentally, BTFB, some of these would get you noticed if you're wearing a helmet on your journey...

Top Bottom