The much awaited Eneco Tour **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Next Monday. Okay, not the most exciting race and very much an after-the-lord-mayor's-show event but of slightly more interest this year as Dirty Bertie Contador is making his comeback.
We may get an idea of where his preparation is with a view to the upcoming Vuelta. The mountains of Holland will sort the boys from the boys!

lukesdad

^_^

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Meanwhile the actually interesting, Vuelta a Burgos, is going on. Last stage looks like a cracker. My pre-season tip, Henao is poised for the overall...

Meanwhile the actually interesting, Vuelta a Burgos, is going on. Last stage looks like a cracker. My pre-season tip, Henao is poised for the overall...

Lot of pro tour teams missing from the Burgos race, but a good result for Moreno and a podium finish for Henao. Some decent climbs in there too.
On the Eneco, the final stage with Geraardsbergen should be interesting. Boonen ?

Was gutted to see Henao miss out, seemed like he let Chaves take the win in the hope he had taken enough time out of Moreno. Henao has been one of my favourite riders this year, really gutsy little rider and has placed really well in pretty much every race hes taken part in this year.

raindog

er.....
That was very fast very hard racing - fantastic to watch.
Shame about the big crash 2ks from the finish though - buggered the sprint up a bit.

ouch, big crash, but within the last 3km.... good win for Kittel, pleased for Garmin's Hausler 3rd spot. Few slighlty more serious looking walking wounded rolling in quite late.

Top Bottom