The new improved Lance Armstrong discussion thread.*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BJH

Über Member
Surprised myself that Walsh would say these are the top 10 questions to ask him.

They strike me more as opening questions to gain an initial response to lead on to a more devastating second question

Even more surprised that one single question doesn't start with "You're a liar, a cheat, a drug taker, a bully and a con man who has dragged sporting reputation into the gutter ...."

Noodley

They strike me more as opening questions to gain an initial response to lead on to a more devastating second question

Most definitely, and I think from the last question it is obvious that Walsh wants to be the one asking the follow-up questions.

Re The Observer article referenced above. What a lazy piece to print, no opinion, no story, no journalism, just a bunch of quotes from the past, tells us nothing at all. Waste of space.
Yes, well...and as I posted it yesterday, I can imagine all those (potentially) reading, who haven't a clue about the machinations of Pro cycling etc being suddenly 'interested' at a 'sportsman' ranting; and it is also a reasonable precis of a lot of knockabout stuff within these threads.
Calm down.:smile:

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Oprah interview is being recorded today is it not? Expect "leaked snippets" soon...

Indeed it is!

BJH

Über Member
Think I saw something earlier about an LA special on 5 Live tonight at 9. - just about now!

I will wait for the digests

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Nicole Cooke attacks cheats as she retires from cycling...

Cooke said: "When Lance cries on Oprah later this week and she passes him the tissue, spare a thought for all those genuine people who walked away with no rewards - just shattered dreams. Each one of them is worth a thousand Lances
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/20946301

Top Bottom