The new improved Lance Armstrong discussion thread.*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
That is not my point. I am a UCI MTB rider .
If you are beating everyone it hardly matters. I dont use it, yet im not always winning, but most are on things you find in food, which are test boosters and what not that are legal. If you dont take everything that is legal, believe me, i will always be faster. Lots of things you dont know specifics about yet. Many are legal because testing for them is impossible. 4 things that Lance got in trouble for were actually legal in the 90s, so it is way more complicated than you little kids pretend it is.

What team are you on?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
If you are beating everyone it hardly matters. I dont use it, yet im not always winning, but most are on things you find in food, which are test boosters and what not that are legal. If you dont take everything that is legal, believe me, i will always be faster. Lots of things you dont know specifics about yet. Many are legal because testing for them is impossible. 4 things that Lance got in trouble for were actually legal in the 90s, so it is way more complicated than you little kids pretend it is.
It's been about 55 years since I was last called a little kid. What's the best way to cook test boosters?

Acesand8s

Regular
As u said, it is too complicated for your little mind. So go home, or youre already there, and stop commenting on a dead argument. Since u clearly dont know the whole story why bother?
Which things were it that got him in trouble? And when did he get in trouble? I don't seem to remember him ever testing positive (openly, there's that suppressed incident, but let's not mention that)

Acesand8s

Regular
There are many that you get from eating food, and are thus allowed as supplements, some more dangerous and expensive than others. Again it seems you dont know that much about it either since you are also asking questions.
It's been about 55 years since I was last called a little kid. What's the best way to cook test boosters?

Shaun

Founder
As u said, it is too complicated for your little mind. So go home, or youre already there, and stop commenting on a dead argument. Since u clearly dont know the whole story why bother?

You are literally not worth the time itd take to teach you.

Please stop posting in a rude manner or your membership here will be more short-lived than your supposed professional riding career! Be respectful, add some substance to back up your claims / statements, and you'll likely find our regulars will be more willing to engage fully with you.

Thanks,
Shaun

Acesand8s

Regular
Now are you man enough to join me?
I never made a point in the argument, i only suggested that people stop waisting time talking about the weather in Antarctica as it doesnt effect you and you need not bother. Picking on one bank in the US crash wont help you get the point that the US banking systems are corrupt so surely you must get what i am on to.

montage

God Almighty
I never made a point in the argument, i only suggested that people stop waisting time talking about the weather in Antarctica as it doesnt effect you and you need not bother. Picking on one bank in the US crash wont help you get the point that the US banking systems are corrupt so surely you must get what i am on to.

It's like you are trying to be stupid

Top Bottom