The new "post a pic of yourself" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
The one in the fur suit?

dodgy

In Las Vegas last year, enjoying the 'culture' :angry:
attachment.php

domd1979

Veteran
Ripley is certainly quite entertaining for an evening out...! Usually stick to Wetherspoons, but have been known to venture into other boozers on occasion, only been into a club there once (but survived the experience!!). Also sample the pubs on Butterley Hill from time to time. Did venture to Riddings once, but got stared at a fair bit in the pub, though the landlord was impressed that his back street pub could be found on the internet. The New Clock (was the Red Admiral) in Codnor has been re-opened by Ashover Brewery as a proper pub with 8 handpumps after years of being a nasty plastic pub. There's a fantastic curry house opposite as well which is a bonus.

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Oooh, my old stomping ground. Top place, Rippers... The Regal 'nightclub' (read cattle market) where Sir Cliff Richard played his first gig (before changing his name IIRC), the old Hippodrome Cinema (now defunct and/or converted to a club)... great days... :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
That's nothing like the last photo you posted of yourself!!! :biggrin::angry::biggrin::angry::angry: Now I'm going to have to repaper my bedroom! :angry::angry::angry:

I've completed your post for you! :biggrin:

bonj2

These are Bonj's trainers-

...and his knee-

...and the inside of his fridge-

er... that's not me, that's probably one of my bro's mates, as it looks like that pic was taken at his house ...

Top Bottom