The new "post a pic of yourself" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Me & kids at my 50th..a little worse for wear i'm afraid to say :biggrin::angry:
I know how to set a good example....

Image5.jpg

and..my son inficting some pain :biggrin::biggrin::angry:
Image2.jpg

Shame i havnt got the pics of me being dumped in the pool...

bonj2

So why did you get your brother's mate to take a photo of it?

oh don't quibble! I just did, alright. It isn't relevant to this thread, it was only on here 'cos you (and kirstie) thought you were clever by realising that you could see my directory listing because i hadn't got an index.htm. So on the grounds that those pictures are of no relevant whatsoever, and of no interest to anybody reading this thread, i've renamed them. You pecker.

jassy-x

jru2vo.jpg

me in Lanzerote last year

20a3r4g.jpg

me leading kata at my karate club

not very good at this technical stuff...took me about an hour to get these on (didn't know how to get them any bigger???)

Night Train

Maker of Things
I guess I should post a pic. This is me on the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
SagradaFamiliaKW38.jpg

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Night Train said:
I is not a religious fella, but that an awesome building to visit:smile: Dis is me in recent Northern Rock Cyclone Challenge
NRCC1363.jpeg

Night Train

Maker of Things
Fnaar;306353][quote=Night Train said:
I is not a religious fella, but that an awesome building to visit:smile:
It is amazing to just look at and around, especially at the changing style of the building over time.
One thing I noticed was that someone had scratched in some grafitti into the stonework on one of the tower stairs, it was my Chinese name! Some vandal out there has the same Chinese name as me!;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Night Train;306367][quote=Fnaar said:
It is amazing to just look at and around, especially at the changing style of the building over time.
One thing I noticed was that someone had scratched in some grafitti into the stonework on one of the tower stairs, it was my Chinese name! Some vandal out there has the same Chinese name as me!;)
I have a Chinese aunt from Shanghai... but she moved to USA at age 15 and can't speak Chinese anymore. She's also about 78yrs old. :blush:

Top Bottom