The night owl thread (the late shift).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Morning
Been up around 45 mins. Currently at Gatwick airport just ordering a Lebanese Brekkie :-)
Off to Moscow shortly.

Sympathy for you guys not feeling great and not being able to sleep, that's a bummer. Hope you're on the road to recover however.

I'm regularly about in the wee small hours either to catch flights or because customers manage to find production trial slots at the most unpleasant times. Throw in say a 3 hour time difference and your body clock gets seriously weirded. As a result my sleep patterns are rarely regular.

stephec

Legendary Member
Morning
Been up around 45 mins. Currently at Gatwick airport just ordering a Lebanese Brekkie :-)
Off to Moscow shortly.

Sympathy for you guys not feeling great and not being able to sleep, that's a bummer. Hope you're on the road to recover however.

I'm regularly about in the wee small hours either to catch flights or because customers manage to find production trial slots at the most unpleasant times. Throw in say a 3 hour time difference and your body clock gets seriously weirded. As a result my sleep patterns are rarely regular.
What's a Lebanese brekkie?

And don't say about £12. :smile:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Nay, he only needs a full belly to fall soundly asleep ^_^

Top Bottom