The old duffers who like to moan, complain, and generally grumble about the weather thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Feeling distinctly autumnal this morn. A quick glance at the forecast shows that from tomorrow the overnight temperatures start to drop to the 4 or 5 Celsius level, which means there'll be frost I'm the microclimates. I reckon autumn will be short this year and winter will hit hard and early.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
WTF!? I was very careful to start this thread in the cafe, I press save and it wakes up in the Sportive section, a forum that I've never even visited before! It would apologise but I genuinely don't believe it's me this time.

If a mod would like to do the necessary I'd be very grateful.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
It better not be an early winter, work has just started on my extension where they are taking the whole of the ground floor back of my house off. This rain is bad enough whilst they are digging out. I don't want winter to ruin things, especially as we are living in the house throughout the works.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Feeling distinctly autumnal this morn. A quick glance at the forecast shows that from tomorrow the overnight temperatures start to drop to the 4 or 5 Celsius level, which means there'll be frost I'm the microclimates. I reckon autumn will be short this year and winter will hit hard and early.
They've been forecasting a 'hard winter' for years and we still haven't had anything like they were when I was a nipper.

I remember when all this were fields, there were no strings of Atlantic lows, and the bunny rabbits frolicked in the fields, and the sky was permanently blue ( even at night ). I blame Donald Trump.

D

Deleted member 26715

Is it not the global warming that isn't happening, one day those that believe it's not happening will be viewed much the way flat earthers are, but look how long that has taken, unfortunately this one is serious & not just a bit of joke

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It's mainly the Welsh do all the complaining about the weather, Well actually it's mostly one Welsh person. :rain::laugh:. It's nice and bright here so i am going for a ride.:bicycle:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I'm off to Spain with my bike soon, to escape from the drizzle, and the moany old blokes.. so I don't care. :bicycle:

You can hex me a spiteful hurricane as I cross the Bay of Biscay, if you like tho..

That should cheer up a few on here :rolleyes:

The rain has however been good for bulking up the leeks, which should bring temporary happiness to our Welsh colleagues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom