The old duffers who like to moan, complain, and generally grumble about the weather thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
We made our candles from fat surgically removed from the fattest kid in the family.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'll only moan about the weather if it's crap when I've booked the week off work and a weekend away at Silverstone - especially if the previous week had been warm, sunny & dry while I was stuck in the office.

Fecking weather. Bloody miserable, wet & windy all week, apart from Monday, but I got a puncture caused by a small sharp stone dragged onto the road in the dry conditions up to then so I'll moan about that as well. Tomorrow the car goes in for some recall work and it's due to rain again so I doubt I'll get much of a ride in while the work's being done.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Om a still day I can hear Silverstone from here.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
We have just booked another week in Gerona. Only got to wait three weeks. Am so looking forward to it.

Aren't we lucky derrick ?

Isn't life just a miraculous wonder of great gifts, for which to be grateful :smile:

You know - sunshine, sparkly puddles after autumn showers, scudding clouds, the warm breeze on your cheek as you bowl along the lanes, goldfinches flitting about the hedgerows, languid picnics under the bosky oaks, and so forth.

Makes one quite glad to be alive :highfive:

aferris2

Guru
No sight of rain or cold weather here. What am I to do?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Chilly here, a low of 41F overnight. Another degree or so and it would have been a frost, although we've had one of those already a couple of weeks back.

Top Bottom