1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the only truth

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Abitrary, 30 Dec 2007.

1. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

spacemen 3

2. Thats grate how did you find it?

3. OP
    OP
    Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

You don't find it. You feel it.

4. :rolleyes: your right but i was meaning on youtube.

5. OP
    OP
    Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

There are a lot of people in a lot of high places, who don't want people like you and me to enjoy ourselves.

I smell burning.

6. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Obituary old chap, take a little water with your lighter fuel. You silly, silly man. :rolleyes:

7. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

To be fair it looks like he was drinking solidly until about 7:30 am and could still string a sentence together with no spelling mishtakes, albeit mostly profanities. Not bad going really.

8. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

I'm glad you pointed that out, I thought he'd completely lost the plot: Funny he uses the word 'sober' in one of his threads :rolleyes:

9. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Use the 'find more posts by this user' feature, scanning through the resulting page is quite amusing :rolleyes:

10. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

yep! began at 1.00am and fell over around 7.30am, class :rolleyes:

11. OP
    OP
    Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Please ignore anything written by everyone on this entire forum over the last 24 hours.

It looks like *everybody* had a nightmare of writing rubbish and I was just only slightly worse. Go on, have a look.

12. Brock

Brock Senior Member

*snigger*

13. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Morning!

How's yer head today?

;):smile:

14. simon l& and a half

simon l& and a half New Member

Arbitrary - you are a class act, and you mustn't let the jealousy of others interfere with your (and our) pleasures. These people are Methodists! They eat their sandwiches in church porches and complain about cyclists who don't have luggage and mudguards!

Great video. I must dig out the CD. Thankyou

15. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

Well spotted BJB, J Spaceman (Jason Pierce) formed Spiritualized after Spacemen 3 broke up.