the only truth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thats grate how did you find it?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

spandex said:
:rolleyes: your right but i was meaning on youtube.

There are a lot of people in a lot of high places, who don't want people like you and me to enjoy ourselves.

I smell burning.

domtyler

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Obituary old chap, take a little water with your lighter fuel. You silly, silly man. :rolleyes:

To be fair it looks like he was drinking solidly until about 7:30 am and could still string a sentence together with no spelling mishtakes, albeit mostly profanities. Not bad going really.

domtyler said:
To be fair it looks like he was drinking solidly until about 7:30 am and could still string a sentence together with no spelling mishtakes, albeit mostly profanities. Not bad going really.

I'm glad you pointed that out, I thought he'd completely lost the plot: Funny he uses the word 'sober' in one of his threads :rolleyes:

Brock

Use the 'find more posts by this user' feature, scanning through the resulting page is quite amusing :rolleyes:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Please ignore anything written by everyone on this entire forum over the last 24 hours.

It looks like *everybody* had a nightmare of writing rubbish and I was just only slightly worse. Go on, have a look.

Arbitrary - you are a class act, and you mustn't let the jealousy of others interfere with your (and our) pleasures. These people are Methodists! They eat their sandwiches in church porches and complain about cyclists who don't have luggage and mudguards!

Great video. I must dig out the CD. Thankyou

Top Bottom