The "PC Brigade" on this forum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

Who's in the PC Brigade by your reckoning? What if a member is in all of the brigades at the same time?

Mac users are subversives: They're trying to start a revolution and the PC brigade will be first against the wall ..................

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
My PC and Mac face each other across the office. They do different jobs and generally have nothing to do with each other. Occasionally I hear the PC make snide remarks at the rather decrepit nature of the Mac, but it forgets the Mac is fast approaching his '10 years of faultless service to the company' celebrations, despite only running System 9. In retirement, he will live with all his predecessors in the basement, whereas the PC will end up in the skip.

The PC also forgets he wont be needed at all, when the dual boot Macs arrive.

Melvil

Tim Bennet. said:
My PC and Mac face each other across the office. They do different jobs and generally have nothing to do with each other. Occasionally I hear the PC make snide remarks at the rather decrepit nature of the Mac, but it forgets the Mac is fast approaching his '10 years of faultless service to the company' celebrations, despite only running System 9. In retirement, he will live with all his predecessors in the basement, whereas the PC will end up in the skip.

The PC also forgets he wont be needed at all, when the dual boot Macs arrive.

Don't you just love anthropomorphism? ;)

We used to have a mac that was also very old but did all the important things (Word, Excel, old-skool games like Tetris) so it was hard not to love it.

Top Bottom