1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "PC Brigade" on this forum...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Smokin Joe, 17 Nov 2007.

1. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

...probably out number the combined totals of the "Mac Brigade" and the "Linux Brigade".

Littlejohn was right after all.

2. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Who's in the PC Brigade by your reckoning? What if a member is in all of the brigades at the same time?

3. Poly Carbonate?????

4. OP
    OP
    Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

You mean there might be "Bi-silicons" posting here? ;)

5. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

I think that's a load of Cobol.

6. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

I'm more PC Regiment than brigade.

(It's half past 11 on a Saturday, it's not going to be bloody Peter Cook)

7. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

I use PCs for work, Macs for play, so I guess I'm technically a double-agent...

8. Jaded

Jaded New Member

Hmmm. I'm the same as Melvil, however I don't have a PC. The PC code rests within my Mac.

9. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Mac users are subversives: They're trying to start a revolution and the PC brigade will be first against the wall ..................

10. Tim Bennet.

Tim Bennet. Entirely Average Member

My PC and Mac face each other across the office. They do different jobs and generally have nothing to do with each other. Occasionally I hear the PC make snide remarks at the rather decrepit nature of the Mac, but it forgets the Mac is fast approaching his '10 years of faultless service to the company' celebrations, despite only running System 9. In retirement, he will live with all his predecessors in the basement, whereas the PC will end up in the skip.

The PC also forgets he wont be needed at all, when the dual boot Macs arrive.

11. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Don't you just love anthropomorphism? ;)

We used to have a mac that was also very old but did all the important things (Word, Excel, old-skool games like Tetris) so it was hard not to love it.

12. Tim Bennet.

Tim Bennet. Entirely Average Member

It saves having to make real friends.

13. Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey Toll Collector on the Road to Nowhere

The so-called PC brigade is a disgusting invention of the Mac-using elitists who secretly rule the world, er...