The people, or a good many of them...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Seem to of limited understanding.

They are totally boring.

Rigid.

Take the piss at any opportunity.

Those that do this must lead pretty sad un-emcompassing and satisfying lives to actually shoot someone down.

Why bother spreading vitriol and negativity, keep it to yourselves - as you are only bringing the place down.

Is anyone going to post...

"yenrod, if you don't like the place dont come !"

And to think I actually bother with this place with this disgracefull attitude..no wonder society is ****ed and so many are leaving Britian as the attititude is so crap amongst the people as exemplified HERE !

Feel free to spread and post shite, nasty, negative, critical, cynical...comments everybody, stay in your small confined little worlds.

At least I bother to contribute so much and positive slants - why do all you who bring this place down bother to come and just take it DOWN.

No wonder its the same people posting ALL the time...cause they who don't are bothered they will ALSO have to piss-took out of them.

You lot are very very very sad individuals

I only hope that when Shaun returns I WILL be campaigning for stricter Administering/Moderating of this place whether I like it or not.

jonesy

Guru
yenrod said:
Seem to of limited understanding.

You lot are very very very sad individuals

I only hope that when Shaun returns I WILL be campaigning for stricter Administering/Moderating of this place whether I like it or not.

Yenrod, surely even you can see a pattern forming here... you keep putting up bizarre posts that are hard or even impossible to follow. No-one else has this problem, so perhaps a bit of self-moderation before you go running to admin?

bonj2

I agree wholeheartedly yenners. We need more sensible moderators like me, you and Abitrary to crack these bitches into line.

Not quite sure I'm convinced that people are emigrating because cyclechat is going downhill though.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

mjones said:
Yenrod, surely even you can see a pattern forming here... you keep putting up bizarre posts that are hard or even impossible to follow. No-one else has this problem, so perhaps a bit of self-moderation before you go running to admin?

R E A D T H I S S L O W L Y E V E R Y B O D Y (well all the pisstakers)

N o t a t a ll M - i t s s i m p l y a c a s e o f

R E A D I N G...

N o t m a n y c a n d o t h a t.....m o s t c a n b u t a l l the P I S S T A K E R S

C A N N O T !

yello

I'm inclined to agree. Especially with this...

Why bother spreading vitriol and negativity, keep it to yourselves - as you are only bringing the place down.

There is one forum I know (not this one, not even a cycling one) where asking a question risks scorn from some forum regulars for not knowing. Or they tell you it's the wrong question, and you don't want x anyway. I browse to acquire knowledge, hoping someone else has asked, and VERY occasionally put my head up to ask. And you are right yenrod, the people that do it are on the forum constantly; policing it as if it were their home. I don't know what they'd do without it.

I have to agree.

When I first visited this site I left thinking "and cycling used to be such a friendly pastime......."

No need for the venom and bitchiness spouted by some.

gbb

Legendary Member
Occasionally, i agree Yenners, but is it that bad ? Perhaps i havnt been involved with some of the posts where it's evident.
I've got to say, i find the members attitude quite relaxed here....we used to see some right nasty comments (by a minority) to seemingly innocent questions in C+...i used to be shocked.
Thankfully, it didnt come across here, let's hope it's not rearing it's ugly head.

This is one reason i will almost never venture into Soapbox...i've never seen so many people so completely wrapped up in their own wierd world. There's more to life than getting a buzz from battering someone down verbally. Shame really, because debating different subjects should be rewarding and constructive....it's neither of those things in Soapbox.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
There has been a definate spread of 'ugly and sniping' exchanges from the deepest pit of Soapbox into more open areas of the forum.
This can only have a detrimental effect on the outsiders view of the forum and to new or would be members as well.

jonesy

Guru
A sense of proportion, please. There isn't really much bitchiness in Cafe, and I do think it is a bit much to link it to the wider decline of society...

no wonder society is ****ed and so many are leaving Britian as the attititude is so crap amongst the people as exemplified HERE !

Yenners, man. you make Britains Got Talent look like a piss take....:sad:

I'm so with you, when you say stuff, your lips move, man.

These people need to read the Bible a bit more, know what I mean, why is their glasses so half empty I enquire of you :?:

If you ever need any guns, you know where I am, right :wacko:

Respect:thumbsup:

Anyway, who did you vote for last night Yenkers, I voted for them 2 breakdancers who done the Micky Jackson dance, you didn't vote for them 2 puffs doing the karate did you :sad::blush:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Gunner Rodgers said:
Yenners, man. you make Britains Got Talent look like a piss take....:?:

I'm so with you, when you say stuff, your lips move, man.

These people need to read the Bible a bit more, know what I mean, why is their glasses so half empty I enquire of you :?:

If you ever need any guns, you know where I am, right :sad:

Respect:thumbsup:

Anyway, who did you vote for last night Yenkers, I voted for them 2 breakdancers who done the Micky Jackson dance, you didn't vote for them 2 puffs doing the karate did you :sad::blush:

Gun'mate - you have not lost that originality :wacko:

You and me go back along time virtually - lol..

Hope all is well with you !: actual Gun' I never voted but watched from afar...those things are a bit chees'tastic baby !

Suppose those 2 dancers were a good go but sadly they never went last (1st) if you get my gist...

Your a top guy Gun' a real top guy !

Top Bottom