The people, or a good many of them...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yenrod said:
Gun'mate - you have not lost that originality :biggrin:

You and me go back along time virtually - lol..

Hope all is well with you !: actual Gun' I never voted but watched from afar...those things are a bit chees'tastic baby !

Suppose those 2 dancers were a good go but sadly they never went last (1st) if you get my gist...

Your a top guy Gun' a real top guy !

Yenners, what about me and you trying to work our wicked charms on those chicks who were stoking the violins :tongue::tongue:, they must be feeling pretty down right now, know what I'm saying :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay loose my man, and try not to get uptight, I'll be watching out for ya ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Gunner Rodgers said:
Yenners, what about me and you trying to work our wicked charms on those chicks who were stoking the violins :tongue::tongue:, they must be feeling pretty down right now, know what I'm saying :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay loose my man, and try not to get uptight, I'll be watching out for ya :biggrin:

They just need a real man - that cowell bloke - high trousers ;) 'nuff said!

Chill, man !

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

miloat said:
Just wondering why your talking like crack dealers.
Only jesting though don't take offense :biggrin:

Milsy'; learn my son - learn !

And things will be good !

= if you take that the wrong way you kicked off with the wrong pedal !

Keith Oates

Janner
Every cloud has a silver lining and although yenners was upset and making a point it did bring Gunner back for a couple of posts, you can't wish for better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Personal abuse is out of order (apart from to Bonj; he can take it!) but a bit of ribbing is fair enough. The trick is not to take offence.

Calm down Yenners, we all of us talk bollix from time to time and you have to be big enought to take some stick sometimes.

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
Ok Rich, OK ! :blush:

Now go back to your pint and cigar mate and everything will be fine - trust me!

Where would we be without Yenners? One of this forums top posters in more ways than one! :laugh::biggrin:

Top Bottom