The perfect ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
When I'm struggling to get out and need a quick blast I have a 20 mile route that circles home so not to far to walk if problems happen. I also carry a mobile and change just in case I need assistance. Tonight though needed no such thing.

Boring day on a course through work, but home early :biggrin:. Nice and warm still despite October threatening and I applied the Lycra :laugh:

I live on a hill so all roads from home are down and home is always uphill,. but you know what as a not so noob I don't really stress about hills any more. I learnt about cadence.

So off I set down hill for about a mile then I hit traffic in Wrexham, I was quickly flashed by an on comming car to continue..Strange... and the luck carried on... lights turned green on approach and the one that turned red faded quickly with cars giving me a wide birth, allowing me to pick up speed on the flat.

Exiting the town there's a growing hill, but again alls good and no stress from cars and I'm in the back lanes for a comfortable ride back home.

Think it maybe a Tuesday thing as I'd definitely not get this response on a Friday at 5pm. Either way i trashed my PB and feeling smug went for a swim with the kids instead of just watching :biggrin:

Top Bottom