The Photography Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
View attachment 85036
Don't tell them your name Pike.....
Where is there a statue of Mannering?

delb0y

Legendary Member
Two more from the little Fuji x100s:

17043553646_6c08575aa1_c.jpg

16447095574_ce23310442_c.jpg

delb0y

Legendary Member
I still have my little Panasonic G3, and it still gets plenty of use, but a while back I bought a Fuji X-Pro off eBay and I just love that camera despite its shortcomings in some areas. It just makes me want to take photos and I love the handling and the look and the results - you're right, there is something about the Fuji output, even after a spot of PP. Then I'd read so much about the x100 series and though I couldn't run to the T the prices on the Fuji Recon site for the S were just too much too resist. It's just that tad smaller than the X-Pro so it fits in my pocket and consequently goes everywhere with me. Be no good for sport, or even anything that moves quick, and no good for wildlife, but for what I tend to take photos of the two Fuji's are great. One day I hope to get an X-T1.

So which camera was that with?
I have a little compact... Cannon power shot g15. It is quite surrounding what it can do really, plus it was taken in raw, but very little editing, touch of brightness because fog always confuses the sensor and then convert to jpeg, nothing else needed.

Top Bottom