The play wot I am in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ganymede

Veteran
...not till after Christmas sometime. I might be mad to post this, you'll all SEE ME but it's out there on the web anyway and I'd be interested in your not-in-showbiz opinion. Do you think this looks like something you'd enjoy seeing? It's a trailer we shot last week.

View: http://vimeo.com/104535891

The piece is called CONSOLATION and it should be in a top-end London Fringe venue next Spring.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Can you not crow bar a few naked females and a couple of Bianchi's into the plot? :whistle:

OP
OP
Ganymede

Ganymede

Veteran
Thanks for all your comments everyone! I'm really pleased with the video - it does kinda work as a teaser rather than an explanation of the play, so it's supposed to intrigue rather than reveal.

I will ask about the naked ladies @Joshua Plumtree, but re the Bianchi I'm afraid our anti-hero rides a motorbike...

@Dayvo - how many times...!!! I will pass the compliment on to the video-maker, ta.

I had a lot of fun with the swordfighting but boy did I ache afterwards. I was so glad not to get back on the train and have to get on the bike, my legs had set solid during the journey! We only choreographed one fight (you see little bits of it there) but it took most of the day, plus learning how to be kicked to the ground without injury! All in a day's work you know... ;)

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Looks good and he's not bad either ;)

Break a leg and i am intrigued to see the whole thing now:smile:

Top Bottom