The Polo Lounge on the roof of The Dorchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Am afraid
I lost interest at the "Torteau du dorset"
as I believe they don't say down dorset way.

Pointless and clearly poncy use of french should be a criminal offence, ditto with cycling.
Chapeau to that!

Tenkaykev

Guru
One of my favourite reviewers. With lockdown he was solidly behind the restaurant trade when they were struggling through the lockdown with reviews of various places that switched to delivering “ meal kits”
His reviews are always well written, the BTL comments can be informative and often hilarious, especially after a good “ skewering of the pretentious and overpriced.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
One of my favourite reviewers. With lockdown he was solidly behind the restaurant trade when they were struggling through the lockdown with reviews of various places that switched to delivering “ meal kits”
His reviews are always well written, the BTL comments can be informative and often hilarious, especially after a good “ skewering of the pretentious and overpriced.
The Kitchen Cabinet is also a great program, interesting, informative, funny...time well spent.

AndyRM

XOXO
Rayner is an absolute legend. Absolutely ruthless when he needs to be, but encouraging and fair when he sees promise. I love his style.

Top Bottom