The power of EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
PS the proper thread on the subject of the One Year Time Trial/Tommy Godwin Challenge is pinned to the top of the board...

winjim

Smash the cistern
I've suggested to the mods that the posting is merged with the thread containing most of his other postings regarding the One Year Timetrial.
I suggest that over the year we attempt the world record for most threads on a single subject.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
like a churlish tw*t.

Weird, I thought that word defaulted to daffodil

OP
OP
A

Arrowfoot

The OP probably not realising that Steve has more people volunteering then he knows what to do with.
Massive fail trying to belittle Steve's effort.

@Arrowfoot , do yourself a favour. Go ride your bike.

Steve does not need help from anyone to belittle himself. What he wrote is poor. I pasted what he wrote intact. In a thread like this you look out for those with credibility and their opposing views to validate it.

If anyone wrote a role profile in this manner for a paid employee let alone a volunteer, they would rightlyfully be shown the door. What he is asking is perfectly alright for what he wants to accomplish but it is the way that he wrote it.

If we as a cycling community can't see our own warts, who do you expect to help us?

RedRider

Pulling through
It's not surprising people focus on unimportant stuff like their personal opinion of how awebsite is written. We live in atedious age when how apolitician (for example) eats a pie gets more attention than what they do but it doesn't mean it's not agreat pile of steaming bull.
Both this and the other thread are ducking embarrassing to the so called 'cycling community'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom