The price of frames on ebay!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simmer

Veteran
Location
Knutsford
I've been keeping an eye out for a cheap frame for a while and the prices do seem to have jumped up recently... Also seems that more people are just selling frames and starting the price high. Supply and demand I suppose....
 

ASC1951

Legendary Member
Location
Yorkshire
Lots of people never do any research. Nearly-new Brooks saddles regularly go for more than you can buy then for from a shop.
 
OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Legendary Member
I've been keeping an eye out for a cheap frame for a while and the prices do seem to have jumped up recently... Also seems that more people are just selling frames and starting the price high. Supply and demand I suppose....

The Kaffenback I was looking at was at £30 with just over a day to go. I gave up after the bidding went past £65. But you're right people seem to want silly money for 2nd hand frames at the moment.
 

ASC1951

Legendary Member
Location
Yorkshire
.. and people do get Ebay fever. I have a large collection if items which I paid too much for and an even larger collection of stuff which seemed a good idea at the time but which I have never actually used.
 
Top Bottom