The project build New commuter !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
2014-05-11 15.34.23.jpg 2014-05-24 10.21.32.jpg 2014-05-24 15.11.20.jpg 2014-05-24 15.11.49.jpg 2014-05-25 14.40.15.jpg
I picked this frame up from @Saluki a couple of weeks ago , 1st picture shows it as a frame with some wheels i stuck on followed by photos of various stages as i added parts .

Last edited:
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

And heres the final picture , all commuterized !
2014-05-31 13.25.51.jpg

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Awesome work...how does it ride?
Took it out for a test loop last weekend , all working except some creaking which i solved by greasing the BB .The ride was a bit harsh but that could have been down to not having the stem height /angle dialed into my preferred set up.
I have just been up and down the road and it feels good now :smile:

Good stuff! Seems like you bagged yourself an N+1 bargain!!! Love CC...I just built up a winter hack using stuff sold on the forum and am chuffed to bits as well...happy days!!!

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Awesome work...how does it ride?
1st commute today and even though its mm perfect to my other bike set up for seat height, reach , set back and saddle to handlebar drop its feel like the handlebars to high .Very odd !
EDIT looking at the piccie it looks like the hood angle is too high .
Had to take the front bit off the cruds that goes over the front wheel as it was rubbing till i can redo the cable tie as maybe its holding the gaurd at the wrong angle ?
Knocked 30 seconds off my 10 mile to work PB :smile:
Good stuff! Seems like you bagged yourself an N+1 bargain!!! Love CC...I just built up a winter hack using stuff sold on the forum and am chuffed to bits as well...happy days!!!
Sweet !

Top Bottom