The Quick or the dead- Manchester Velodrome sun 31st Jan 1-3PM.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
See you there chaps.

Now if I could just remember what a bicycle looks like..............................:biggrin::wacko:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Black and white thingy, no gears, and no brakes..............:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Chrisc

Guru
fossyant said:
Fuji Finepix S9600 digital - not a camera buff, but it's bloody good, other than I don't understand all the f settings - and struggle to get a good pic in the drome....

Just be down to not enough light and funny colour balance I reckon. Will see tomorrow.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Yeah- I was gonna run a book on the flying lap as well ;)

colly

Re member eR
shoot I am going to be wrecked tomorrow. :bravo::sad: I've lost count of the number of glasses of wine I have been forced to drink.

At least it isn't a 9 am start.:smile:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Blimey - snowing here, should make for an interesting journey over there with the Wife and Kids who are joining me for a while (until they get terminally bored - so about 10 minutes in all likeliness!).

Looking forward to it... just got swimming lessons for the eldest (and swimming for the rest of us) first.

trio25

Über Member
IMPORTANT

City are at home with a 1:30pm kickoff. This means traffic will be a nightmare around the veodrome, leave lots of time to get there! Parking is fine you just explain you are going on the track and they let you in, otherwise it costs £5!

fossyant - no-one talks more than me surely???

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
trio25 said:
IMPORTANT

City are at home with a 1:30pm kickoff. This means traffic will be a nightmare around the veodrome, leave lots of time to get there! Parking is fine you just explain you are going on the track and they let you in, otherwise it costs £5!

Thanks for the heads up - will set off early...

Top Bottom