The Quick or the dead- Manchester Velodrome sun 31st Jan 1-3PM.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trio25

Über Member
Come on get the pics up.

Oh and Dan do you need our numbers for our times? I was the slowest so that is easy to work out (15) and Ali was 19.

longers

Legendary Member
Good do that was. Really good to meet you all. Thanks for organising it Dan.

To finish me off there was a broken down car at Mumps and it needed a push up towards Surosa :blush:

Chrisc

Guru
Bloody brilliant day! Big thanks to Dan for sorting it and to Longers who I didn't meet for the heads up! Dan, stick my name down for next time please. :blush:

Where's the video uploading to?

Here's a few pics my missus managed to get despite my giving her the camera set up all wrong....

SJ1_2129.jpg

SJ1_2156.jpg

SJ1_2173.jpg

that's me out front down there!
SJ1_2137.jpg

SJ1_2135.jpg

Attachments

• SJ1_2129.jpg
    SJ1_2129.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 43
  • SJ1_2156.jpg
    SJ1_2156.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SJ1_2173.jpg
    SJ1_2173.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 47
  • SJ1_2137.jpg
    SJ1_2137.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 55
  • SJ1_2135.jpg
    SJ1_2135.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 53

Millhouse

I had a mint day today, it proper made me forget about having my mtb stolen yesterday. I'm looking at it in a positive light, it means I can build a out and out track bike and not have to worry about extra space

Crimmey

I have to say that was the most enjoyable trip to the velodrome I have ever had. Credit to Dan and all those that turned out, more the merrier deffo. Sorry I didn't speak to people more, Im just shy.

trio25

Über Member
Good pics Fossy, can I steal one for my blog?

I wasn't chatty either crimmey, what were you wearing? I hadn't realised you were there! I was the shortest female in the fat cyclist kit.

Top Bottom