The Quick or the dead- Manchester Velodrome sun 31st Jan 1-3PM.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Aha! I had the bright green gloves on, not as a fashion statement but because I'd packed two left mitts.

Chrisc

Guru
longers said:
Aha! I had the bright green gloves on, not as a fashion statement but because I'd packed two left mitts.

Missed you but saw you going above me on the bank with no hands, green gloves. Followed you out in the car as well as you cycled off home.

dudi

That was a great day!
Thanks to 4F for giving me a lift there and back
Thanks to dan_bo for organising it all
Thanks to the rest of you for making it a great day out

Definately going to get a day-pass for the next weekend one!
Thanks again!
Andrew

Will1985

Über Member
4F said:
Cracking day and nice to meet you all again :laugh::biggrin::biggrin:.

Got home about 30 mins ago with the speedo showing a round trip of 456 miles :biggrin:. Got held up in the footy traffic and a poxy diversion due to part of the A14 being closed ;)
Got back at 22:30 after a stop off at Colsterworth. Not a fan of that diversion either.

Will1985

Über Member
Anybody got the flying lap times sheet? ...

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Will1985 said:
Got back at 22:30 after a stop off at Colsterworth. Not a fan of that diversion either.

Hey Will, sorry for extended route back to the A1. It was not as quick as the one we came up on, not sure what went wrong there :angry:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Tharg2007 said:
dudi, was that you in the corridor with 4f before we went in then? its mad putting names to faces :laugh:

Yeah that was him, I told Dudi beforehand that if he saw anyone with a Kevin Keegan haircut that was you Tharg :angry:

Top Bottom