The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
If that is real, why on earth would anyone want to look like that??
I prefer a woman to be cuddly, like @welsh dragon .
Edit
Sorry Welshie, I promised you I wouldnt tell anyone our secret :shy:

You are letting everyone know what we know.
We were told to keep it to ourselves :secret:

D

Deleted member 1258

I've spent the morning pedalling round Warwickshires country lanes in the sunshine, a bit chilly at first but by the end I was overdressed, we've still got that strong breeze though. A good turn out at the cafe as well, 11 of us. 57 enjoyable miles, I'll have some more of that please, I enjoyed that.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
IMG_20190221_144514429_HDR.jpg

The Eagle has landed.....
5 miles outside Bude in Cornwall.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'll be 67 jn 17 years, and will have enjoyed 20 years of retirement while I was still young enough to actually enjoy it.
Never a truer word.
Myself and many others were happy to work 50 years just to pay for you to retire :rolleyes:.
When you think back just one generation, they worked till they were 65 and most didnt live much longer. I count myself very fortunate, as I am sure you do.

Dave7

Legendary Member
My better half has received confirmation that she can take early retirement from the Blue Oval company , so we'll both be free from end of Feb. Not looking good for her colleagues at the moment.

On our side though, we have 3 estate agents coming round to value our Essex home, so we can move back north :-)
Have you booked a night school course to learn how to speak proper English, like, wack.

Top Bottom