The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I think I suffer from Jugaphobia after being smashed over the head with one in a rough biker bar in 1973.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You lazy lot!!!! 07.30 and I am first . Must post this to make certain then add to it.
I've actually been up since 6 but just couldn't be bothered posting :laugh:

Another night of rain here. Looks like a day of sunny spells and heavy showers and remaining breezy. Had an early walk and got caught in a shower. God knows when this weather will improve enough to get a cycle in.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I've actually been up since 6 but just couldn't be bothered posting :laugh:

Another night of rain here. Looks like a day of sunny spells and heavy showers and remaining breezy. Had an early walk and got caught in a shower. God knows when this weather will improve enough to get a cycle in.
Well I was actually up at 04.15. I had a 5 mile run followed by a 20 mile ride followed by 300 pressups.
But I didnt want to make that welsh dragon woman feel inferior so I wont nention it :rolleyes:

GM

Legendary Member
.......and I was rudely woken at 8.30 by a delivery driver for next doors building project, wanting to shuffle the cars around so he could park his big lorry :cursing:

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Finished winter bike repairs.

New Sora 9 spd shifters, raised bars 1" by fitting a 75° Cinelli track stem upside down and new bar tape.

20190314_102507[1].jpg
Bike looks really ugly now but it feels much more comfortable and I can change gear (which is really useful). Just need the gales to die off now so I can get out for a proper test.

Top Bottom