The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. High winds overnight. Still raining....again.
Plans are.......
Cup of tea (nice change from coffee)
Exercise bike.
Go for hair cut.
Then we catch a train to Manchester to visit No 1 grandson who is in Uni. Apparently we are taking him and his girl friend for lunch in the "new quarter". It sounds expensive :eek:

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Dog walked on the fell. Got caught in a stinging shower - rain coming down sideways at 60mph. That was enough for me to decide on yet another turbo training session rather than a proper ride. I'll be happy to see the back of these gales.

Mrs. jg has invited me on a shopping trip to the toon. Decisions, decisions, mmmmmmmmmmmmm......... shopping or turbo trainer? Don't really fancy either tbh but the turbo trainer just shades it.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Best laid plans etc etc.
Did the exercise bike
Been for haircut
Then
Mrs D not well.....feeling sick :sad:. No point going for lunch in Manchester if she cant eat and feeling rough.
So what can I get up to? (answers on a postcard ^_^)

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning all. High winds overnight. Still raining....again.
Plans are.......
Cup of tea (nice change from coffee)
Exercise bike.
Go for hair cut.
Then we catch a train to Manchester to visit No 1 grandson who is in Uni. Apparently we are taking him and his girl friend for lunch in the "new quarter". It sounds expensive :eek:

Best make sure you have your credit card with you :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Dog walked on the fell. Got caught in a stinging shower - rain coming down sideways at 60mph. That was enough for me to decide on yet another turbo training session rather than a proper ride. I'll be happy to see the back of these gales.

Mrs. jg has invited me on a shopping trip to the toon. Decisions, decisions, mmmmmmmmmmmmm......... shopping or turbo trainer? Don't really fancy either tbh but the turbo trainer just shades it.

Good choice :okay:

Top Bottom