The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, sunny day here at the moment . Dog to be walked shortly with a cafe stop for coffee. Then a little later I am off to the new White Hart Lane stadium with my son to watch the first test game between Spurs u18 v Southampton u18. We are going to get there early to have a good look around and sample the bars which look numerous. A pie and a pint for £5 is the offer today.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Morning folks. Sunny and windy here; possibly gales yet again later today.

Feeling drained after yesterday's ride. I was exhausted so thought I'd sleep well but various aches and pains gave me a disturbed night. No plans for today other than walking the dog.

upload_2019-3-24_8-22-25.png

Yesterday's ride - 128 miles with 4,700ft of ascent. My underpants are sticking to my saddle sores now :sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Feeling drained after yesterday's ride. I was exhausted so thought I'd sleep well but various aches and pains gave me a disturbed night. No plans for today other than walking the dog.

View attachment 458958

Yesterday's ride - 128 miles with 4,700ft of ascent. My underpants are sticking to my saddle sores now :sad:

Well done. Hope your sore bits heal soon. :hugs:

Dave7

Legendary Member

View attachment 458958

That is some ride. I take my hat off to you.
I will avoid saddle sores today by sticking to my 10-12 miler ^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
That is some ride. I take my hat off to you.
I will avoid saddle sores today by sticking to my 10-12 miler ^_^
Sounds sensible! Afraid I've still never managed a century and honestly can't see me bothering either. Lol.

D

Deleted member 1258

View attachment 458958

Well done, that's an epic ride.

GM

Legendary Member

View attachment 458958

Wow :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Top Bottom