The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
That was a nippy walk. Shock to the system.....back to minus 3. Hopefully warm up soon though, although I don't think it's expected to get all that warm.
 

jongooligan

Squire
Location
Behind bars
Just heard that my old best workmate passed away last night. :sad:
Just a couple of days after his 66th birthday and a couple of months since his missus committed suicide.
He never got to enjoy retirement.

For those of us fortunate enough; make the most of it - yer a long time dead!

That's tough @Dirk. I'd echo your sentiments about making the most of it. Paddy Ashdown's mantra was, 'cram as much into every day that you can' -it's one worth following.
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
The gangs all here, our sons are catching up, they haven't seen each other since Xmas, Granddaughter is tucking into a plate full of breakfast, youngest has a pizza in the oven, my Good Lady has had some lovely cards, a big bunch of flowers and is now having breakfast, I'm now on tea making duties.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
Today is "where am I day". The 21st party was good but someone kept pouring alcohol down my neck. I am officially hung over. Planned 15 miler is looking very unlikely :blush:.
If I am still here tomorrow I will report back.
 
Top Bottom