The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A friend of mine found a guy breaking into his car......the guy ran off. My friend shouted "why dont you get a proper job"?
The guy turned round and shouted back "this is my job".
Apparently in Nigeria they have schools where they train 100s of people the art of scamming.
I wonder how they sleep,they must not have a conscience.

I just wonder how many people fall for this ?
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
I just wonder how many people fall for this ?

Published figures say that in the UK alone one million people were victims in a 3 month period.
 

Tenkaykev

Guru
Location
Poole
Just finished a bit of washing up at our daughters. Then I thought " that cooker top could do with a bit of a tidy up". Domestics done I could focus on my prome job, seeing if I could clean up the headlight assembly which was one of the failures on the MOT. First instruction was to wash and dry the lens, and before you knew it I had washed the car🤔 anyway, I did my best 🤞.
I mentioned that I must resist the siren call of the Barking Cat. I failed that one 🍺
IMG_1201.jpeg
 
Top Bottom