The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
What are you doing in this section? I certainly will listen to your advice though.
Its nice to have @vickster as a day guest........just dont push it girl or the old farts will rise in rebellion ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

We're back, we've had an excellent day in Warrington, it took one hour forty five to get up there and one hour fifty to get back. We've covered 221 miles, including a run out to the posh house, Durham Massy, and the car's averaged 51mpg for the trip, we've enjoyed the day and seeing our lad but we're knackered now.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
We're down the Pub, The Elms in Allesley, a couple of miles from home.

View attachment 466998
That looks good apart from that green stuff. Cant do rabbit food.^_^

Lee_M

Guru
New shower fitted, boiler serviced (necessary to retain manufacturers 10 yr warranty), trip to garden centre to buy a fire pit. Built firepit and then burnt loads of chicken on it. Drunk some excellent home brewed London Porter and now sat reading.

Some days just fill up.

Have to face a fast bike ride tomorrow, with the medium ride, which will probably be filled by fast riders who didn't want to go on the early ride so will hijack ours. Tbh I'm not looking forward to it, so if they start playingg silly buggers like they did last time I'll just drop off the ride and go my own way, and then post a snide comment on Facebook which will piss them off

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good morning all, I have just dropped MrsP off at the station. She is meeting one her friends who has a significant birthday today. There are a whole group of them meeting up at the Coal Hole pub in the Strand to start the day off, and then they are going to the theatre to see Nine to Five. After which they are off to Langan's Brasserie for a feed. I in the meantime shall be having a few beers in my local followed by a takeaway curry after the FA cup final.^_^:cheers:

Probably walked past that pub early afternoon as I walked up the Strand after visiting Covent Garden.
Good day out in London today :smile:

Top Bottom