The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dickyknees

Guru
The Microsoft computer telephone scam is back!

Had a chap telling me that my computer was being used by an unauthorised user. I let give me the pitch, he then took umbrage when I asked him if he wanted access to my computer and when I asked to call back tomorrow (as we retired people are very busy) he shouted “I WILL NOT CALL TOMORROW” to which I practised my scam, scam, scam song.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Was he asking for a lift like the others :laugh:

No. He just wanted to moan because his back was hurting. :okay:

D

Deleted member 1258

That was lovely, 62 miles in the sunshine, if thats the last we see of the sun blame me, for the first time this year I've worn shorts, still a bit chilly at first, but warming up nicely as the ride wore on, calm at first, but by the end of the ride the breeze was getting strong again, but it wasn't freezing cold as it has been. By the time I was riding back into Coventry I was running out of legs, which took me by surprise a bit, I presume I'm still not fully over last weekends upset stomach.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
The Microsoft computer telephone scam is back!

Had a chap telling me that my computer was being used by an unauthorised user. I let give me the pitch, he then took umbrage when I asked him if he wanted access to my computer and when I asked to call back tomorrow (as we retired people are very busy) he shouted “I WILL NOT CALL TOMORROW” to which I practised my scam, scam, scam song.

I will wait to see if I get one. If I'm bothered to answer I now ask them who they are talking to......strange how the phone goes down :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Turning into a classic clone are you? :laugh:
We could go out as a foursome. You & me......Mo & Classic.
By the eck that would be a sight to behold :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Nipping back home to North Devon tomorrow to pick up the doggie from the kennels, then staying overnight at home - dropping bikes and assorted cycling gear off - then back up to Somerset on Saturday morning to pick the van up and continue on up to the Malverns for a week. I think I'll need a holiday after that lot! :sweat:

Top Bottom