The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Is that after I have gently lowered myself on and stood on one leg only. 1.2 kilo off so slightly over the 2lb.
Most electronic ones are marked showing how your feet should be placed, for them to work/give an accurate reading. Anything else, slightly to one side for instance, throws it out and returns an incorrect weight.

screenman

Legendary Member
Most electronic ones are marked showing how your feet should be placed, for them to work/give an accurate reading. Anything else, slightly to one side for instance, throws it out and returns an incorrect weight.

Surely the idea is to shuffle around and hang on the door to achieve the desired result. Our scales are blue toothed to my phone, how things have changed in my life time.

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's just if Welshie double or treble likes loads of mushy peas ^_^
Sadly Welshie seems to have rejected my mushy peas offer. Even the offer of a hot double portion didnt do it.
I am rethinking, reforming and will shortly redouble my efforts.
I fear my offer of a foursome including Classic might have put doubts in her mind.
Onwards and upwards then.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
1966-1970 Mrs D was a machine demonstrator for Singer. She worked in various north west shops, teaching on sewing and knitting machines.

Mine was made in 1912. One of the old black and gold ones

Top Bottom