The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
There is less arguing on some parts of the forum I think. I don't tend to go there much as it seems to be the same old same old stuff. The Ebikes thread was quite boring as it appeared the OP only wanted to hear from people who agreed with him to reply to it.

Not unhappy to not see some of the unpleasant aspects gone though .:smile:

Yes I wasn't looking for controversy and like you don't like the arguments and name calling which used to occur.

I was thinking of this from a cycling perspective. I find fewer and fewer threads which I'm interested to read.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Yes I wasn't looking for controversy and like you don't like the arguments and name calling which used to occur.
I was thinking of this from a cycling perspective. I find fewer and fewer threads which I'm interested to read.
I think the same sometimes, maybe it is time to move on, but where too
YACF - to clicky
Cyles UK - boring

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

I agree. On the other hand there are only so many discussions you can have I suppose regarding bikes and I think everything to do with bikes has been done to death now. ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

There is less arguing on some parts of the forum I think. I don't tend to go there much as it seems to be the same old same old stuff. The Ebikes thread was quite boring as it appeared the OP only wanted to hear from people who agreed with him to reply to it.

Not unhappy to not see some of the unpleasant aspects gone though .:smile:

its been quiet on here over the last few weeks, the trouble is that we've covered the common cycle stuff multiple times and there's only so much you can say about these topics.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Most of my forums are the same, naturist, fishing, kayaking once you have been on it a few years the whole topic just repeats it's self, maybe it is time for the old one's to move on and leave the young ones to carry on, as by all accounts they seem to know more than us........

classic33

Leg End Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom