The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry, you've got me all confused.
I dunno!
From earlier, when the complaints about the rain. Sunny this side, and inn Wales.
11.15 and its still raining. I had to resort to the exercise bike and some weights plus situps. I am being reluctantly dragged to the shops now. I said NO, I REFUSE but she slapped so I am going :ohmy:.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I have a serious problem.................Mrs P has a hot water bottle, is wrapped in her pashmina and has a blanket over her legs from the knee down. Her friend Sarah had her woodburner going last night.

I have a terrible feeling this autumn's central heating war is coming about six weeks early!!!!!

I've put a jumper on. ^_^
We're still in shorts and T shirts here.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have a serious problem.................Mrs P has a hot water bottle, is wrapped in her pashmina and has a blanket over her legs from the knee down. Her friend Sarah had her woodburner going last night.

I have a terrible feeling this autumn's central heating war is coming about six weeks early!!!!!

I've put a jumper on. ^_^
Blimey, MrsP complains about the cold at the earliest opportunity, but August is a little early, even for her.:eek:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Blimey, MrsP complains about the cold at the earliest opportunity, but August is a little early, even for her.:eek:

Yep even by my Mrs P this is early.

Top Bottom