The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aferris2

Guru
Middle of the afternoon here but it started off quite cold. Sun is out but the sea breeze is still keeping it quite cool.
Drove 3 hours from the Blue Mountains outside Sydney to the coast at Bulli. Phone didn't stop ringing but there is no way I would even think about touching it while driving. Turns out there is a bike waiting for me to look at tomorrow so will pop along in the morning. Thinking about going to see West Side Stoy at the Sydney Opera House while we are there.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning folks. Really misty here this morning but it's supposed to be a nice day today. :hello:

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

he-has-risen-19124737.png

Hospital today :sad:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all :smile:.
Bright and sunny here.
I believe I am being dragged to M&S. Mrs D got a load of vouchers as presents but cannot see anything she fancies so.........
A pair of tracky bottoms for me and stock up the wine racks (we are not posh enough for a cellar:angry:)

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning - A nice sunny day and I'll be cycling to the allotment to pick apples up off the ground and sort them into good and bad piles. There are hundreds of them laying around.

I'll be riding over to see my brother this afternoon.

The back pain (muscular I think) might be starting to ease and I got a fairly good night's sleep last night.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning folks, my memories on facebook has come up with a picture from 2012 when we'd just put the new shed up.

View attachment 484887

A Bit different from now

View attachment 484888
Nothing a bit of fencelife wouldn't put right. On the fence as well.^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
A successful trip to M&S.
As mentioned we had quite a collection of vouchers to spend.
I got my tracky bottoms. Being a short a**e I need short leg length which I can get there.
There were some good offers on wines. A decent Malbec which is our current favourite down to £6.00.
Also....we enjoy port & cognac. There was an end of line vintage port of offer. I thought 'this has to be wrong' so got the price checked..... YES....£27.00 a bottle DOWN to £6.00!!!! So we got 6 bottles.......that's a few christmas presents sorted. Wrap one of those up in some pink bloomers and welshie will be mine ^_^

Top Bottom