The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I'm sat in the Badgers Tearoom with a coffee and a teacake, my first ride in ten days. Rain forecast for eleven, or two, depending on which forecast you read, If its eleven I'm not far from home, if its two I've got time for the scenic route home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drago

Legendary Member
House tidied. Evidence that mice have been in the kitchen so I've cleaned and bleached the while place and given the cats a written warning.

D

Deleted member 1258

I got back about half an hour ago, got a 54 mile bimble in. The rain started when I was about five miles from home so I got most of the ride done in the dry. With it being my first ride after a ten day lay off I was feeling it a bit, it was a bit of a slow ride and hard work, but pleasant enough. I chose the Brandon Marsh Nature Reserve for today's ride as its close to home, about eight miles away, but I've got a network of lanes I can use for a longer ride, the forecasters couldn't make their minds up when the rain was going to arrive this morning so it was a good choice.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just pumped up 20 bike tyres. :sweat::thanks:

screenman

Legendary Member
Got a nice 40 miler in. 28° so once we left the coast with its pleasant breeze it became hard work.
Was supposed to do Cap Formentor tomorrow but strong winds are forcast and I understand it can be windy even in good weather..... so we have changed our plans.
I feel another early night coming on.

How long are you away for, just so as I know how long to put you on ignore.

Top Bottom