The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
She is a woman......its not supposed to make sense.
Dont tell welshie or Mo I said that though^_^.
I heard that! :laugh:

I have just started using one of these heavy gravity blankets to see if I can at least get a couple of hours sleep. No miracles, but I think it is helping slightly. Combined with the dark mornings, I seem to be lying a bit later and feel like I have had a fraction more sleep.

Coffee finished and heading out for a wander in a minute.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
She is a woman......its not supposed to make sense.
Dont tell welshie or Mo I said that though^_^.

Watch it you. Just because your on holiday doesn't mean you can be brave.😠😠

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, a nice bowl of porridge with mixed berries in for breakfast, and then out with the dog as usual. MrsP has gone down with the lurgie and has a bad cough thumping head and streaming nose.
No doubt it will come my way in the next few days. I shall stop at the greengrocers and stock up on lemons. 🍋🍋🍋

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:tired: I've just got up.

Lee_M

Guru
:tired: I've just got up.

Me too. Good this retirement lark innit.

In other news I've lost the cycling bug. Not been out for 2 weeks and not missing it. Things need to changes.

In other news my home-brewed mango IPa is awesome, but gives a stinking hangover.

Off to spend unnecessary money on a hifi upgrade this morning after persuading Mrs me that moving the listening room round was a good idea. It was, it sounds soooo much better.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Off to spend unnecessary money on a hifi upgrade this morning after persuading Mrs me that moving the listening room round was a good idea. It was, it sounds soooo much better.
I don't listen to that much music so not worth loads of fancy seperate gear but I have treated myself to a Ruark R5 for the living room and the R2 for the bedroom. Very pleased with the sound quality, and the choice of internet radio stations is amazing plus I can bluetooth music from Amazon Prime too so overall, very chuffed with them.

Drago

Legendary Member
They did bring back Crossroads. Unfortunately, only 2 people watched it - one had switched their TV on early and was waiting for the footie, and the other was a small Dachshund named Colin whose owners had left the tv on to keep him company. That wasn't enough to sustain the come back, and it disappeared up it's own anus of mediocrity.

Top Bottom