The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning I'm up too

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: morning folks, its cold and very misty here this morning, I've done yesterdays washing up, had breakfast, I'm now looking at a large basket of ironing and thinking I should do it but I cba, maybe later.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning in every sense. Thank you all for the good wishes. A weight lifted and a chapter behind me.

A beautiful autumn morning here. I suspect we had frost but after 11 hours sleep hard to know for sure.

I've woken to three email links to Vietnam/Cambodia holidays from my wife. I think I know what we will be booking soon.

Painting the new porch high on my agenda today though not on my looking forward to that list.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
I had hopes that my back would be ok after a good nights rest. TBH when I first woke up I thought it was......but it soon let me know. I will have some breckie so I can swallow some pain killers although they dont give much relief :sad:.
Mrs D will be out all day. I SHOULD be playing golf but thats out.
I wonder if I can persuade welshie to come and administer treatment to take my mind off it:wacko:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all.
I had hopes that my back would be ok after a good nights rest. TBH when I first woke up I thought it was......but it soon let me know. I will have some breckie so I can swallow some pain killers although they dont give much relief :sad:.
Mrs D will be out all day. I SHOULD be playing golf but thats out.
I wonder if I can persuade welshie to come and administer treatment to take my mind off it:wacko:

I'll be there in a few hours. Horse linement at the ready. :laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just woke up - late for parade. Soz. :hello:

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all. Suppose I better get up. Had a very late night for me, I've got my brother staying us for a couple of days while he works in London. He went to some award ceremony for his job last night and didn't get back until gone 1o/c, I waited up for him incase he came back legless like he did the last time he went to one of these PR ceremonies. Still, I got to watch 3 episodes of Spiral.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Nice doggie walk across the road on Braunton Burrows. The military were very active - vehicles and troops, and hovercraft on the estuary - noisy beggars!
Still, it's a glorious morning. Will be off for a walk down the village later.

The Burrows and dunes.
IMG_20191023_103306177.jpg

IMG_20191023_103532331.jpg

IMG_20191023_103837329.jpg

IMG_20191023_103135657.jpg

Top Bottom