The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hello: Morning it's very dark here

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, woke up again very early, 3.55, I thought initially it was half past six. Got back to sleep after an hour or so.
Off with MrsP to see the film Downton abbey at the Wylliots Theatre in Potters Bar this afternoon.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning. Well I woke at 5.00am had coffee and read the paper online. I'm thinking I will go back to sleep for a while now.

This morning I have to finish booking the Velodrome for the club and drop trophies off for engraving. Then I have to investigate travel insurance. We are close to booking our Vietnam/Cambodia trip but I need cover first. This is going to be interesting.

U3A cards group this afternoon.
For insurance try a company called InsureWith. It was set up by a lady who found out, first hand, the problems getting insurance when you have medical problems.
When the 'big C' came calling on me most companies just refused me. The only one to accept wanted ONE THOUSAND POUNDS for 2 weeks in Spain. InsureWith did me and my wife for £82.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Cant you just stay still!!! I thought I had a hangover looking at that.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
Back is still bad but I think its starting to ease up. Strange this time as its more painful when sitting down.
Enjoyed a drink last night while watching footy. Went to bed at 22.15 and woke this morning at 0900. Now that is a good sleep. Normally that would annoy me but I cant do anything with this bl**dy back so I will make the best of it. If that welsh woman had come round with the horse liniment as promised I would be better now....ahhh well.

Top Bottom