The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all, another grey day here with rain forecast for the day.
I did manage to get out for a bit yesterday on the bike, but is was quite windy.
The kitchen floor looks like you could grow potatoes on it so that will be washed, and the indoor side of the windows will be cleaned. Then an early meeting of the escape committee at 4.30 in the Mitre for an ale or 3.:cheers:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Got a walk in as we have rain due. Shame as the trails are just starting to dry up after a couple of dry days.

D

Deleted member 1258

Our new fitted settee covers arrived yesterday, I spent half an hour last night wrestling the small one on and half an hour this morning wrestling the large one on, they're nearly as good as duvet covers to fit, they do look nice though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning to all. Once again it is pouring down. You wonder where it all comes from. Again our thoughts will be with those poor people in the flood areas.
My car is in for its basic service this morning. This is an expensive time of year for us as everything is due for payment.
We are supposed to be doing a proper 'Dirk' for lunch as our local does a fish Friday......meal and a pint for £8.95. I have only seen the meal on someones plate. It is HUGE. We are going to try one between us and just pay for an extra drink.
Photo will be posted ^_^

Top Bottom