The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Was it easy on the eye, or do you feel a bit queasy?
I take it you're not referring to the dog crap?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Good morning all. Got up 15 minutes ago. This confinement is making me very lazy I admit. I will take the car for a spin on the dual carriageway soon to keep things lubricated and battery topped up, then probably fix some panels on the greenhouse and that's about it. On the turbo trainer later too. Molly will have a long walk tonight so she will have to contend with the garden for now. It must be really awful for people living in flats with a dog.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Morning all spent yesterday getting the bikes ready for me and herself to do our daily exercise. I like being properly retired again even if it is lock down, I have decided after this not even part time work now. If there a distance or time restriction on what you can do on the bike, it'll be more time as she is very very slow.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all spent yesterday getting the bikes ready for me and herself to do our daily exercise. I like being properly retired again even if it is lock down, I have decided after this not even part time work now. If there a distance or time restriction on what you can do on the bike, it'll be more time as she is very very slow.

And we have another convert. Welcome to the club of dossers. :laugh:

Top Bottom