The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning chaps. Rain today....:cry::hello:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm up the village school this afternoon. Mini D, age 6, has won Star of the Week, and gets awarded the certificate on Friday late assemble, and parents of the winners are invited. She's a good lass, loves school and works hard, and she's thrilled to bits.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning from a wet and cold Coventry. Shopping morning this morning, and we'll be doing both ours and my sister in laws shopping. We're out tonight, at the Albany Theatre to see Forever Dusty, the Dusty Springfield story. should be a good night.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all, A cool grey rainy day here. Going out with the dog across the fields to the pet shop as Millies stock of gravy bones is dangerously low. Then down to the sorting office to collect a parcel. I'm sure there are some domestics to do as well.
As it is Friday, there may well be time for a pint or three in the Mitre later on.:cheers:

arch684

Veteran
Morning all. My man flu turned out to be real flu and floored me the last 4 days but i felt strong enough to get out of bed today

D

Deleted member 1258

Another job done, not my favourite job, sorting out my Good Ladies tablets for the week.

20180427_084808.jpg

Top Bottom